Visual Profiler is a revolutionary software for detecting, interpreting, profiling and managing objects in aerial and satellite images. Unlike standard change-detection solutions, our software utilizes a novel cognitive vision approach for performing the task. The Visual Profiler combines an intuitive user interface over an interactive feedback mechanism that continuously increases the precision level of its detections.
• Provides a novel approach to image analysis, based on unique cognitive vision and profiling methodology that mimics human object recognition which enables breakthrough recognition capabilities.
• Unlimited target-object definition and profiling flexibility enabling the differentiation of different objects such as, specific vehicles types, building component (e.g: roofs,and pools) and more.
• On-site continuous improvement made possible through interactive feedback mechanism, allowing the software to reach exceptionally high operational precision with minimum mistakes.
• Deployable as Add-on to existing GIS imagery management system, such as ESRI Arcmap,SOCET GXP.
• The solution can be adjusted to almost any aerial/satellite imagery data received from diverse sensors, thus delivering a significant investment protection to your existing visual imagery.
• Rapid adjustment capability for new operational missions.
• Robust capabilities for changing image setting such as lighting and seasonal affects.
• The solution also includes investigation tools to provide a means of analyzing of aerial/satellite imagery.
Visual Profiler Brochure: